2003-12-26

Christmas Stuff

Sorry for the lack of recent posts (I guess you can blame KaiCzar for it too.).
Here's what I got for christmas:

  • TV Tuner
  • Revolution OS
  • Homestar-runner T-shirt
  • 24 cans of Jolt Cola
  • blanket
  • towel
  • Free SOftware, Free Society, by RMS (book)
  • a bunch of other books
  • $120 cold, hard cash
  • candy
  • cool tie (i forgot what was on it, and i'm too lazy to find out)
  • FP Jacket
  • a bucnh of junk

i think that's it, but i'm not sure

in other news:
i haven't really been following my schedule
SL 1.5 is out! (the public now has access)
I still haven't been able to talk to Arca, hopefully he'll be available for at least 5 minutes, simletaneous with me, so that there's a chance of moving the forums. I'm putting a freeze on new features until then.
I just realized that my scanner is capable of up to 48x the resolution (a major factor in determining quality) that i thought it was
CTE Network's galleries are being upgraded to latest version of Singapore, being updated with new pix and pix of higher quality (mainly from scanner), beign re organized, and (Yes you hear right) STYLED!
The video-only version of the madbigfire is coming soon. (i think i will charge for the audio (yes it's that funny))
this blog will stay put for the time being
you can still access the lincoln and esb video (not that hard to figure out, just guess at URLs (based on old ones)), but i'm leaving it up to you

todo:
  • follow christmas schedule
  • do pdg work
  • write that gtodo web interface
  • do a little work for P238
  • free up some more space for Gentoo
  • install M$ Windoze (yes i know it's sad but i miss my games!) :'(
  • do work on my seceret project


well folks
umm...urr...uhh...yea (new slogan)

UPDATES:
  • I also have to build a PC for my cousin.
  • I also got Pirates of The Carribean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home