2003-12-14

LIAR, gleasons, hell test, jabber, pd101, HOMEWORK, other

Got lots of news for you all.
This will be last post of day, probably.
(I'm testing both h4 and h5 to see which is better)

LIAR (what else is new)


I still didn't stay up.

gleasons WiFi


I didn't get it to work, even after reading the manual.
Caitlin has Internet access in her room now, though.
But Mr. GLeason doesn't anymore.
Caitlin makes good cookies.
Gateway cases (at least the one i tried) doesn't have normal expansion bays.

Hell Test from SL


I read about this test in a thread in the SL forums.
WARNING: This test contains semi-explicit material which may not be suitable for those under 17.
I'm on #36 and only have a 3 so far.

Jabber in Bulliten Boards


SL may implement Jabber and CTE Networks (PDG) definetly will when phpBB 2.2 is released.

Pleasure Dome 101


I found this great site and am registered there.
I found out about it from InNYC, a moderator at SL, who is a moderator there.
hmwk

I've got too much.

OTHER


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home