2004-05-23

101st post on my BIRTHDAY! (lots of misc stuff)

woohoo, this is the 101st post here

is it jsut me or is the explorer sheet for pettuss already done

i will be occupied the rest of the day doing my english spoeech, which will be about knots.
i gotta remember to make sure that all of my global african music work is all set for presentation tomorrow.

i'm pretty dsure the rumor about school closing friday (and rev day being moved up to thurs, cancelling quarter 4 cycle 7 E day)

also i realized that engleman.tk isn't pointing here ever since i movesd stuff around. i just gotta get redir.php working again. i'll probably make a quick hack fix tonight. UPDATE: woohoo it works now. i jsut changed the rrequired filename to a temp one. of course much work still needs to be done

if you wanna know what to get me for my birthday, US cash is fine. thank you!
i wanna get halo for pc and some other stufff. maybe i'll setup a wishlist.

o like the new blogger stuff. i am setting up a grou[ at google groups 2 beta. if you want in, e-mail me.

ACR has closed and lots of ppl are being annoying in the forums

also for some reason gomez hasn't called me back so there goes that job

troy was cool. it was better than i expected. i liked alot of the disses and some of the tactics were good. also i didn't mind some certian scenes. shane and i were the only ones in the whole group to make the 2:19 northbound on the harlem line from fordham

i went back to NE after a monthlong absence (REMEMBER THE WIKIPEDIA (which is cool btw))

click here than click on the correct # (you can also be one of my officers if you want)

theres probly other stuff i forgot so i'll post back

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home