2004-08-22

almost ready

wow this is i think the closest i've ever been to actually finishsing a todo on time
my dad luckily seems to forget that he wanted to see the sunflower written up
i'm going to go to bed soon, so in case if he remembers i can BS something quickly (hey he's never read the book, i can say it was about gardening!)

so anyway hopefully i'll have internet access in PA, but if not, well umm, too bad
however if my dad decides to be a real pain and not let me bring my lappy and it turns out there is free in room internet acces, he must be put to death just kidding

oh yeah-iPaska
i just resolved the billing problem and they sed i would get my account upgrade in 60 hours. if i do have internet access i will start work on moving singapore, as i have an entire backup on my laptop and can upload it once i get the space from ipaska

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home