2004-08-07

Transition: NOAC to Florida

Sorry guys, but I didn't have any form of "Internet access" (as I had wrongly expected I would) in ISU.
It was a very unique experience. Here are some links until I write something useful:

I did some patch trading. I bought five of the Ktemaque's NOAC 2004 trading sets. Here is a breif list (more details later) of stuff I collected:
  • Complete NOAC 2o04 Ktemaque patch set
  • Captian Crunch, Mario, and turtle patches
  • This year's 2x2x2 cube
  • Service patch
  • NOAC 2004 patch
Unfortunately I didn't get the NE Region NOAC 2004 patch because it was sold out by the end of the week and I hesitated at the beginning. Another dissapointment was that the NOAC 2004 neckerchiefs were all sold out before the conference even started, but all of the 2002 stuff was on sale so I got one of those.

Oh whoops! I never spoke of Read.
Well umm-I just have one thing to say: "That's mad due son!"
But really, it's hard to say. I'm not quite sure which camp I liked better, but I think I'd have to say Henderson.

Coming soon is a pre-release of the "camps document" and my pre-Florida todo list.

Update:
more links (above)
Also, forgot to mention that I am considering the job of Ktemaque webmaster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home