2005-02-16

A Few Notes

Please go away if you are offended by stuff I say. (Yes, some things I say might offend some, but it's not like I talk about the sisters of my enemies.) This is my personal blog for whatever I want to say. One great of blogs over forums is that if you hate the blogger, you can just never go there. The vast majority of my posts here have no real significance anyplace else.

The Fordham Prep PDG Forums (aka FP.TK) is NOT official with Fordham Preparatory School. Please contact me if there is a typo somewhere that makes it look like they are. They have been official with Fordham Prep's computer club since November 2003, and will remain so until someone with the authority to take that away orders me to do so.

There is no freedom of speech here, as there is on FP.TK

Personal attacks are not the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home