2005-04-16

phone, sharelive, minucaus

I got the LG VX6100, and am very happy with it. The only annoying thing is that the leather case (came free w/ the phone due to some employee deal) cannot be separated from it's beltclip. I do have the regular plastic beltclip/"holster" that came with the phone, which is easily separated from the phone, but I want to use the leather one as protection against scratches, etc. It's brand new now, so I guess my feelings of wanting to protect it will lessen as it grows older.

I am now actively developing on opensharelive. See the ViewCVS thingie for our project in order to see what I'm up to (username: chris52389; syncs with main CVS server every 5 hours).

Project Minucaus should be reaching 0.1.0 fairly soon, I hope. Development will be moved to CVS at that point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home