2005-05-22

Slashdot | Review: Star Wars Episode III

Slashdot | Review: Star Wars Episode III: "But I will say this for those who do know what happens. When order 66 is given, my breath was taken away. When the final battles occur, I was truly fearful. In other words, he doesn't screw it up."

That line really sums it up for me.
I thought the part around Order 66 was completely stunning. It was done excellently
The very beginning pretty much sucked (Anikan&Obi Wan save Palpatine).

I sort of didn't like how they left Qui Gon. It would have been so much better if there was more leading up to it. More of his voice, like in the Tuskan Raider scene of Ep2 would have been good. And then finish it off at the end with a visual appearance.
(Although I heard rumors about an actual conversation between Yoda and Qui Gon. Yoda becomes his apprentice, and also Yoda blames it all on his insistence on training Anikan)

Some of the scenes were a bit unbeleivable. (Anikan going from reporting the Emperor, to cutting off Mace's arm to OMG I shouldn't have done that, to becoming the Emperor's slave)

I will probably see it a few more times in theaters. I'll also be downloading it so I can watch it some more in between it leaving theateres and it's DVD release.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home