2004-09-24

today sucked alot

For a day off, today was horrible. I did nothing useful. All day I was annoyed. I ended the day with a feeling of guilt. I was getting some crap for games, but all the mirrors for this one thing I wanted didn't work.
Tomorrow will be a day of much PDG work.

I guess this is my schedule:

  1. Get stuff I need to do my homework onto my laptop so I can do it at work.
  2. Have some fun (I haven't done anything useful yet, so why start now. Besides, my day was aweful. Might as well try to finish it off fun.), but get to bed early so I'm not dead at work.
  3. At work, I'll do all of my homework.
  4. If I have time maybe do some general planning for PDG, otherwise watch TV.
  5. I'll hope to get all of the coding done for pdgBB 0.4.0 done before Shane shows up.
  6. When he does, the first matter of importance is an Engleman Enterprises meeting to discuss general strategy.
  7. Then we shall put together some PDG propoganda.
  8. Then he can work on making videos while I'm coding.
  9. We'll probaly also do some multiplayer stuff.
  10. The last video part, but most important, is forum stuff. It is very important that this video is "politically correct," by all standards. This will probably be from the view of a freshman, and will include flashy stuff as well as HOWTO.
  11. After that we need to make a "final cut" of video(s). There may be more than one.
  12. Then, detailed plans for Engleman Enterprises can be made, partly based on the previous work.
  13. If we actually have any time after that, small improvements can be made here and there, but I doubt anything useful will get done.
  14. Sunday morning, I will dub the video(s) repeated over and over onto VHS.
  15. Then discussion will happen with Pinko about "local registration," but it's almost inevitable that this will end up in me writing it.
Yep, so I hope all this works and tommorrow is better. If Shane isn't sleeping over, I doubt that much will get done. If he is, we will probably be up all night working. He has a new DDR and the "aweseme-cool" Star Wars DVD set.

Myself and Shane will be blogging this live. (It is a little known fact that Shane can post on this very blog.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home