2004-11-03

I want to do this - Linux PBX AND pdg

...but will probably never gat around to it.
It's such a cool idea though.
The only problem is: what happens in blackout if phone lines are still up? Well I guess then you can go back to conventional phones that draw power from phone line.

There was a PDG "meeting" ("PDG" and "meeting" don't really go together well) today, but I ahd to get home on the 2:19. Unfortunately, i ran into Pagz on the way out. I missed the 2:19. I was tired from sprinting thru FU and barely missing the train (stupid people coming up the stairs and blocking the whole staircase talking when the doors were still open. If the staircase had a clear path down it, I would have made it). I called my mom just as she was leaving to pick me up from it and although she was kinda pissed that I'd be late, she agreed to drive me from 2:42. So I jsut sat there and waited, and wasn't that late.

I am going to bed early tonight. This will probably be last post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home