2004-12-16

Broken Toys � THE SCREAMS OF THE DEAD ARE, IN FACT, MY BACKGROUND MUSIC

great way to make fun of gvt
IMO, its a way for that guy to get votes from protective parents
but yeah, this article does a great job of pointing out problems
"So right now the people who made Rumble Roses would be dancing in the streets, assuming the Governor’s office could spell it correctly, since I never actually heard of the game until I read this paragraph."
"I missed the part in HL2 where I killed federal agents. Can someone send me a walkthrough?"
"Note: videogames already HAVE a ratings system."
"Probably the thing that almost offended me the most about this article, in fact, was the way the childish and perverse 'Spike TV Video Game Awards' travesty was actually implied to be 'the industry’s award show' as an offhand background comment, when it was nothing more than an attempt by a third-rate cable network to pander to the worst stereotypes of gaming adolescents."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home