2004-12-12

Bee Line sucks, part II

(continued from part I written on the day of the events. Please read that first.)
I walked in, and then someone said to me that Pagz was out again. I couldn't even see him, because my glasses were so full of rain. I took them off and then realized there were people taking tests or something in the hall of honor. The one who told me was Jimmy Singleton, as he later confirmed (I wasn't sure then.)
I walked immediately into the attendance office, where the attendance queen said, "Lord have mercy!" I then proceeded to tell an abbreviated version of my story, and when I mentioned I was from way up north, she asked why I wasn't with the rest (I found out later that the Southeast to Chappaqua trian missed the MVW connection, but the Chappaqua to WP train made it.) She wanted an excuse letter, but later said I didn't need it when I told her the bus broke down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home