2005-03-30

Codename Minucaus version 0.0.2

It's ready for release...this one REALLY does something.
Assuming you can write a menu.xml to your needs, tailor the XSL file to make something that looks nice, and get cteXSLT working (probably just involves installing libxslt or something like that). Once you do all that, you pretty much just have an XML menu displayed through XSL, optionally cached (though i haven't tested that).
Anyway, I suppose most of the work lies in the rendering engines, most especially the goal, which is to generate flash.
Once I clean up a few things, I'll release 0.1.0 thru standard SF medium (though highlight_file is nice for people who just want to look at it (probably most of my current audience I suppose, considering it doesn't really do anything).
Anyway, if you want to send me anything (particularly a good XSL thingie), please e-mail me.
PS: if the other link didn't work, here's a link to the temp home page for Minucaus.

1 Comments:

At 3/18/2018 03:48:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I visited various sites however the audio feature for audio songs present at this web site is in fact fabulous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home