2005-04-09

Overall Progress Report

Minucaus version 0.0.3 should be out soon, as well as a roadmap for the near future. I hope for version 0.1.0 to be ready over the next 2 weeks, but unfortunately that is not likely.

As far as my site goes, it will be running Minucaus when I decide that Minucaus is ready. Once a centralized menu is in place, I will do my very best to index everything out there.

As far as the PDG forums go, not much is happening. Very little activity. Possibly will be de-classifying most/all information on the Pinko case. I should completely upgrade soon. I also want to release some more code associated with the site, but it is tricky to do as much of it is very well embedded within code from the main branch of phpBB.

As far as the avatar size limitation MOD goes, I do want to do it. When the phpBB site was taken down a while back I kind of just forgot about it. No reason why PDG wouldn't get it.

My broken phone will be replaced fairly soon (this weekend or next) by a new Verizon one. I'm kind of hoping for one with a camera.

My schoolwork is going alright. OK, so I probably lie. I don't care.

I am planning two new permalinks: my personal blog (based on datetime and/or Blogspot URL) and Minucaus.

The infamous (bla bla bla) RAID storage system has undergone most of the physical work involved. Biggest problem so far is the crappiness of that old case. You can't fit more than 3 5 1/4" devices easily. I got hung up on it and wasted alot of time. I came up with a quick but temporarily effective work around and I went on. More details later. The preused HD still isn't ready for wiping. There is a slight chance that will get done this weekend.

The CTE Net image galleries (Singapore) have been down for far too long. What is it, like august now??? I've colected many images worthy of inclusion since then, and would like to release them. Perhaps I shall temporarily use a freebie?

No progress on 3-7,9-11, and I suppose 12, but I must start very soon with a few, esp 040910. Maybe tomorrow. Actually, I already announced the beginning of one in this document.

I plan to do something with the Wiki sooner or later. Including upgrading.

Remember CTE Radio? It's been haunting me recently. I want to at least put something on that wiki page.

Jabber is another thing I'd like to do, but realistically speaking, I never will.

General web hosting dept:

  • Now that I have a few things sorted out with iPaska, a switch is less likely. I'd still like to speak with Mr. Pasqualone.
  • The whole old.cteserver.cjb.net thing reallly really has to be fixed. I want to go thru everything on there and make an index or something and maybe permalink some stuff. The redirection situation really sucks right now.
  • I would like to have a ctengel.net subdomain point to another IP.


I'm probably forgetting something else, and will make a subsequent post if I realise it.

My life is still terrible, and it is mostly my fault. Either that or something so far beyond my control that it takes an MD to even basically understand or diagnose. Probably a combination of both.

May Pope John Paul II rest in peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home