2005-05-04

current stats on pdgBB release

well I did a diff between phpBB 2.0.12 (what's in CVS now) and pdgBB 0.3.9 (what's running the site now) and guess what.
it's OVER 1 MB. that may not seem like alot, but when phpBB is only about 3MB, it most certianly is
In that patch, there is a bunch of things:
-modifications I made that I want to give to the public
-modifications based on phpBB MODs (since phpBB is GPLed, all the MODs legally must be, granting me permission to include them in my GPLed project)
-really stupid stuff (whitespace and stuff like that which is all the fault of using various editors)
-sorta stupid stuff (humongus comments i made)
-overly PDG-specific stuff (useless to mankind)
-secret stuff (passwords, etc, used by the code, that i don't want to get out)
-miscellaneous items (some of which not even I know what they do)

I'm shortening it out to pretty much include just 1&2
right now it's at ~65 KB, ~1250 lines, ~40 added files, ~20 deleted files, ~25 changed files
i am also improving some whitespace usage here and there

anyhow, i figure i'll commit this stuff fairly soon

2 Comments:

At 11/10/2010 04:21:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Learn About All Of The Critical Techniques In Order To Quickly Boost Your Current Vertical Jump Over 12 inches In Less Than 90 Days Here!

 
At 11/13/2010 07:11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo everyone, I just created an amazing cite concerning about Ray Allen on the Boston Celtics and why his play changes the entire league.
Basketball fans must check it out!!! Just Click Here

 

Post a Comment

<< Home