2005-09-25

At least iPaska isn't leaving me hanging

Due to unfortunate events, we have shutdown - any customers who do not have backups and would like to obtain their account data, please email via the following link: support@ipaska.net.

I e-mailed him about that and about getting my domain unlocked.
Hopefully it will get unlocked soon so I can transfer it to GoDaddy, and then I can use their free catch-all e-mail thing for the moment.
Right now, I'm pretty sure all of the e-mail being sent there is ending up in the twilight zone.

I currently plan to host with http://www.made2own.com/ since I'm getting a special deal by knowing the guy who owns it on some forums, and also might be getting it even cheaper. (He is planning something special for ex-ipaskaers; he was an archrival of the ipaska guy or something.)

BTW: This thread has a lot of good coverage on the downtime: http://www.genmay.net/showthread.php?t=576531

2 Comments:

At 12/11/2012 02:09:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick
shout out and say I genuinely enjoy reading through your blog
posts. Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same topics?
Thanks for your time!
Also see my web page :: Storage

 
At 12/14/2012 10:12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I seriously love your website.. Excellent colors & theme.

Did you build this amazing site yourself?
Please reply back as I'm trying to create my own website and want to know where you got this from or what the theme is called. Appreciate it!
Also visit my webpage ; iscsi article

 

Post a Comment

<< Home