2004-09-25

SW: Battlefront

We now have shane's laptop hooked into a VCR and are recording battlefront stuff from his favorite levels. I must say it is very good footage. Also planned is some DDR, and maybe BF1942 and/or BFV.
We will definetely get some other stuff, it's just that this is overwhelmingly cool.

Oh yeah, Shane hasn't yet posted because his laptop is very delicate. It is sorta dangerous to expect his laptop to multitask.

I may decide to do the forums video using this same method, since plan A hasn't worked out so well.
I also may be using fraps for stuff on my laptop or desktop.

Shane's gonna get me stuff to go along with the Jolt I brought after he's done with this.

Oh yeah shane set up a mad cool sound system. He hooked the 2.1 sound system he's had for a million years into the laptop. Then he plugs the 2.0 speakers I gave him for the sake of portability recently into the other input of the subwoofer. Somehow, sound comes out both.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home