2005-09-26

eNom will hopefully be to the rescue

Other refugees have reported that eNom has been very helpful with all of this.
They can simply switch the domain from the reseller's account to an account you can create for free.
I just shot off an e-mail asking them to do this for me; I hope it works.
Then at that point I will just unlock it and have GoDaddy transfer it. (eNom is asking like $30/year or something rediculous like that.)

PS: For some reason, my domain doesn't expire until 2007...I could have sworn that it was about to expire in 2005, and so I renewed it like a month in advance with http://domain.ipaska.com/ for like $7.50 (I think the actual registrar was eNom for that transaction as well.), but maybe it went through twice or something? My dad didn't complain about it going through twice on the credit card. Anyway, upon transferring to GoDaddy, it won't expire until 2008 (GoDaddy adds a year on along with the 7.95 transfer deal (of course plus the 25-cent ICANN tax))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home