2004-11-07

Microsoft deserves to have a huge natural disaster ruin everything of theirs and kill bill gates

...kind of like what happens in old testament stuff.
People have said to me, "You can't hate BillyG just because his OS sucks."
And often times, an example of other things I hate about him is hard to think up, namely because I forget stuff.
That is why I am posting this now.
THOSE MORONS ARE TRYING TO SAY THEY HAVE RIGHTS TO TCP/IP
Well I have news:
IP (no not "intellectual property" BS, I mean "Internet Protocol") WAS INVENTED BEFORE MICROSOFT EXISTED, AND THEY DIDN'T MAKE A DEAL WITH THE CREATORS.

Some of the list's most retarded:

  • AppleTalk: It was invented by APPLE (duh, you know Steve Jobs and all)
  • Daytime Protocol:
    • Firstly, Daytime Protocol is about as simple as a protocol can get. You open a TCP/IP connection with the server, and it sends you the current time according to its clock.
    • I'm not quite sure how something so simple can be liscenced. Oh right, it makes use of TCP/IP which microsoft owns [sic].
    • THE LINK THEY HAVE IS LINKED TO THE DHCP RFC! What a bunch of morons.
    • They didn't invent DHCP btw, either
    • And now that I think about it....I don't think it uses TCP/IP (at least not conventionally). I could be wrong thouh.
  • Discard Protocol: Another ancient protocol. Very simple. One host spits data at the server, and the server throws it out. I'm not sure what the point is, but I'm pretty sure noone would pay MS to use it as it's even simpler than Daytime. But it is TCP/IP....
  • DHCP: they also posted DHCP seperately.
  • SNTP - OK now this one is pretty funny. The link they provide (to their own site) is 404ed

And now here's just a list because I'm tired of explaining: HTTP, FTP, DNS, Echo, Gopher, TCP/IPv6, TCP/IPv4, MD5-CHAP, SSL, SLIP, Telnet

Now, some stuff they have isn't rediculous. They put some stuff in that they did invent. Most of it is BS.
Anyone dumb enough to pay MS to use TCP/IP ought to be made unable to have children, so the genepool is saved. (Well bill gates too)
(NOTE: right now MS is NOT making people pay. Instead they have a royalty-free licence and pretend like they are being nice by letting us it for free. I think this is one step on the way for them charging to use this stuff. First they quietly assert their power, then they put it into use.)

So what does this mean to the public that isn't dumb enough to belive this BS? Boycott their software so they go out of buisness or at least Bill Gates doesn't have enough $$$ to bribe everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home