2005-09-27

Waiting impatiently for WHOIS to update

Bla, yeah, assuming eNom did what they said they did, there's nothing else they have to do for me.
I'm waiting for the main whois thingie to update to a point in time after 5:46 PM EDT:

>>> Last update of whois database: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 14:10:17 EDT <<<

eNom said could take up to 12 hours.
I just want it to happen before the parentals goto bed so I can perform the transfer with their credit card.
After that, the whole transfer process is very routine (no bull), cuz they're both respectable ICANN-accredited registrars. There is just some red tape I need to go through to clear the transfer, but at least no more bull.

At that point I won't lose any more e-mail (GoDaddy provides it free). I'll post here about it so anyone who needs to get anything to me can resend at that point.

Then perhaps over the weekend I'll arrange for web hosting, and then I'll do what I can until (if ever) I get my data CD from Australia. I'm probably gonna have to managee with a backup a few weeks old.

Speaking of backups, I really need to recover the data from the old cte-deb harddrive soon. OpenSL and pdgBB are both stalled due to this.

BTW: There's only two teams I want to lose. Boston (as always, not to mention we're tied) and Clevland (in case Boston beats us, at least we'll have the wildcrd)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home