2005-10-04

Hell Yeah

I got my domain back!
See the page I put at http://www.ctengel.net/

We've been down since Saturday September 24, or something like that. The domain successfully transferred officially yesterday (October 3). Between then and now, there was some page that made it look like "the bad guys" got it, but luckily that's not true. GoDaddy just put that there, but they are also letting me put this page up for free. This will be here until I find web hosting. (I was expecting the transfer to occur 5 buisness days after, but it happened in 5 days.) My e-mail should also be up and running now, but just in case, I put my gmail address below. To get the details on all that has between the Saturday my site died and now, see my blog (link below). Also, any further updates the web hosting situation will be posted there, since I don't know how easy it will be to update this text.

Oh yeah, I like that logo. It might find its way onto a permenant site.
Oh yeah, that e-mail address definetely works. So if your mailserver decided to give up on me, please resend it.
I'm still probably going to go with Made2Own. I just want to make sure everything is settled with the domain before that. (Most importantly, my contact info still sucks, due to the fact that the domain is locked. I'm just deciding whether its safe or not to make the contact info be my GoDaddy-hosted e-mail or if its better to use GMail. After that I'm still unsure if I want to use whatever Made2Own gives me. I do need to unlock the domain to change nameservers, so perhaps I'll wait until then.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home